being in a foul mood produces these kinds of layouts. oh what the hell….
Outlined Alphabet by HGD by Laurie Ann
Suzy-Q Alphabet by CD Muckosky
All About Me Brushes by Heather Manning
papers All Hallows Eve by Leora Sanford
Kermudgeon Dubious Daryl by Danielle Donaldson
Bad Sewing Machine I – Basics by Traci Reed
cloud, rain You’re Moody by Lauren Reid
mask by Katie Pertiet (freebie)
font: Typewriter Oldstyle
my Dare is up! my second time to challenge you for the DigiDares. now the details…
YES, NO, two simple but powerful words, each with their own meaning. Have you ever had a moment where you said, or at least thought, “yes” but meant “no”? Or the other way round? That you said “yes” only because you felt pressured? Or said “no” to that job offer because it was on the end of the country? Or maybe when you had to tell that little white lie because you wanted someone’s day to be a little brighter? I want you to tell about one of those moments.
– Photo or not, that is up to you
– Use both YES and NO at least once on your layout, in your journaling, your title, anywhere
– They can not be written in the same font or alpha
– I want you to use neutral colors and a little pop of color
– Go ahead and grab a brush/stamp, be it a doodle, an alpha or swirl
easy peasy right? every week there are two winners, a random and a favorite pick. Both of them win $40 in gift coupons from that month’s sponsors. so what are you waiting for??? get your butt behind the pc and start scrapping!