Amanda (TaylorMade Designs) just joined the Dare team. and she came up with this fabulous Dare #163.
Change is inevitable. But “change” in its own right is not something I deal with very well. Even changes that totally benefit me can send me straight into a fetal position. Why is that??? Hahaha.
I would like to see a layout that portrays change in your life and what it means to you. How does it impact you? Do you welcome it? Do you seek it out? Do you hide from it? Do you react to it at all? How does its impact on you affect those around you? Dig deep. Be honest. Think back (or ahead) and really focus on your thought process. Focus on what you may have learned from change or any tendencies you may have when change is taking place around you. Then, boldly express that in a layout.
- You must include a title and some type of journaling.
- You may use however many photos you like… even ZERO. (*Personal and stock photos are acceptable.)
- Use at least one clipping mask. (clip paper or photo… or simply use as is)
- Use at least on ink, glitter, or paint spatter
- Have fun and be EXPRESSIVE!